Sit down with a cup of coffee and start your day with me :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day Eleven

I know I have spent the last three days complaining about how my big kids are getting older and what not. But let me tell you, these past two days of just having the babies has been quite nice. If you haven't noticed by now that is what we call the kids in our house. We have an 8 and 10 year old who are known as "The Big Kids and then we have a 2 and 3 year old who are known as "The Babies". I do realize that the babies won't always the babies but for now, it has stuck. I wonder when they will become just the kids because the others will be moved out and in college. Oh no, we are not going down this road again today :)
I will be cutting this one short because I am going to go watch a movie with my 3 year old, Jojo while the actual baby, Jaxon, sleeps. I am loving this free time. Only one week and then I will be back to school. Should I begin 3 days in advance, complaining about my first day too? Hahaha I won't bore you with that. Besides, I like school. 
Oh and check out my friends blog. Her kids are hysterical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment