I know that it has been FOREVER since I blogged. I actually don't even remember what my last post was about. Let's just say this has been the craziest semester of my life!! I have been sooo busy and I forget to make time to do the things that I like to do, like blog. I will no longer make this mistake because it only takes a few minutes :)
So, an update. Hubs has been working at the jail for about 4 months now. It's so awesome for him to have a job that he LOVES!! We have both of the big kids in basketball and that is tons of fun. It's also pretty hilarious to watch. I can't wait for the little ones to be able to begin sports.
Oh and I have FANTASTIC news!! My little sister is visiting from Germany. I have missed her entire family so much. I have three wonderful nephews and I cannot tell you how happy I am to have them here! I have nothing really interesting to tell you as of right now but as soon as something happens I will.
YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy to see that your sis is coming in! So I just started blogging for the first time ever today! haha.
ReplyDelete