Sit down with a cup of coffee and start your day with me :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Three

Summer is great. All the kids are home and I get what seems like the shortest break in history from school. We get to go to bed when we want and wake up when we want. It's like the entire day can be as slow paced as we like. I thoroughly enjoy that. I very much dislike having to have a strict time schedule. Well, anyone who knows me could tell you that. :)
I am notoriously late to everything I do. I can say that over the past year or so I have made a strong effort to change that and I do believe that I do much better now. It's fun to joke about but I am starting to see how it can be disrespectful to other people's time and it's quite unprofessional. Either way, that is why I enjoy summer so much! I don't have to think about time or worry about it. I just roll with it. It's such a pleasure.  Tell me. What is your favorite thing about summer vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment