One time I had a blog. It had the same name as this one annndddd 2 posts. Ever. There was an introductory post and then my favorite. You see, the blog that once was had a magnificent post about sock baskets. Yes, you heard that correctly. Sock baskets.
Now, I have to remind you that I have four kids and a husband. We have an abundance of socks in my house and quite frankly I hated folding them. So I would ever so cleverly toss the unfolded socks into a laundry basket after each load of whites. There was also the occasional colored sock or lone white sock in a random load. Let me tell you, it does not take long for a family of six to fill up a small basket with unmatched socks. I still have the sock basket but it's no longer full all time. I try to make sure that there are actually matched socks in drawers in everyone's rooms. But you also need to keep in mind that it is nearly the end of July and I try to make sure that the entire family exists barefoot or in sandals. I guess we will see how it goes this winter?
What is your funny or quirky housekeeping habit?
No comments:
Post a Comment