Today is going to be another lovely summer day. We are going to in the in-laws for a fish fry. Wonderful fresh fish and family gathering. Just sounds like the perfect time. The only part that doesn't sound so appealing is getting 6 people showered and ready to go anywhere. I believe anyone who has even one child knows that it's not exactly easy to get a child ready. Now multiply that by four. Add a husband and subtract the time I actually need to get ready by 30 minutes because I will no doubt be making sure that all the children match and have shoes.
"No, not that shoe the other one."
"What am I, the keeper of the socks?"
"Stop hitting your brother."
"Where IS your father??"
Mind you all this is while I am drying my hair and attempting to put something on my face that makes me no longer look like a zombie. Then people wonder why I am always late to things. I can't help it! :)
What is the one thing that makes it the hardest for you to get out of the house on time?
Answer in the comment section!
The ONE thing that makes me late is my FIVE kids:)
ReplyDelete