Sit down with a cup of coffee and start your day with me :)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day Six

I had this whole plan to write every day and to never miss a day. Sorry guys. I will try more from this point on.
Now, moving on. I was talking to a friend of mine who has five children. We were discussing how various things in our houses seem to disappear. I started thinking about this and it is quite peculiar. The list of things I cannot keep in my house is fairly long. We lose socks, cups, various types of silverware, shoes, bobbie pins, hairbrushes and minds. I believe that basically anything that was intended to have a mate will eventually grow legs in my house. I can't explain it but I swear it happens.
A couple of day ago I discovered one little explanation for where the silverware goes. My two year old thinks he's "helping" by dumping his leftover food into the trash. Come to find out, he's just dumping the entire plate, fork and all. I am now working on that situation but can someone please tell me where the rest of my stuff is going? I know that there is a small family of Little People in my walls that are living very comfortably with all of our belongings.
What sorts of things do you have a hard time keeping or finding in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment