Sit down with a cup of coffee and start your day with me :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Seven

The first day of school is quickly approaching. I am not too sure of how I feel about this. On one hand I am looking forward to a little peace and quiet around the house. However, on the other I am dreading getting up super early, homework, and early track meets. I don't know which side is better. It will be so much easier to keep my house picked up when over half of the people in it are gone all day. I think that I will miss the chaos though. It's all bittersweet. My kids are growing up and that makes me happy and sad also. My oldest is going to be in middle school next year. That freaks me out!! I don't know where the time went. Someone tell me how they get old so fast? It's unbelievable. I don't really know what to think about all of it. Before I know it they are all going to be in college. I am going to enjoy every second with them before it's too late. On that note, we are going to go look for school shoes. Yeah, I'm taking all 4 kids out while Dad's at work. Wish me luck :)
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about back to school shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment