Sit down with a cup of coffee and start your day with me :)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Eight

The bittersweet 'first day of school' is fast approaching. The kids go back in two days and I am still not sure how to feel about it. I am really looking forward to a break but I know that I will miss them. We have all the school supplies put in the bags and lunch planned out for the first day. The kids are excited and so am I but it just feels like summer goes too fast. I wish we would have done more but I know that we just had fun. We had a great time just being ourselves. This was the first summer in a while that I didn't work and I really enjoyed getting to spend so much time with the kids. Grandma is a teacher, so she was off as well. It's just been a fun summer full of family!
 I truly enjoy having 4 kids. People may think I am crazy but I love it!! I will let you know how the first day goes. Tomorrow we are getting hair feathers to go back to school like cool kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment